Thursday, February 10, 2011

E.L.F Eyeliner and Shadow Stick


I figured it would be too hard to try to get a picture of this product so I just took this photo from the website.

As you can see, this is the E.L.F Eyeliner and Shadow stick. I own this product in the "Black/Smoke" duo and I love it.

The eye-liner is very dark and goes on easily. I hate black eyeliner's that don't want to show up. Another plus is that the eyeliner does not smear very much.

The second part of this product is the shadow stick which is also very good when used as a base under dark colors. If you use the shadow stick by itself, it will crease and smear. Instead, use it under dark colors to make your look more intense.

This is part of E.L.F's studio line and will cost you $3. 

This is personally one of my favorite eye-liners (even though I do not use the shadow part of it very often)

I would highly recommended this to anyone looking for a cheap bargain. This product may be found at Target or eyeslipsface.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment