Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Ulta Pallets

As you may know, Ulta offers their own line of makeup which includes large pallets and many mini pallets as well.

Sadly,  I have not had the best of luck with the bigger pallets but I do enjoy the smaller ones which seem to be higher quality. 

This is the first pallet that I have from ulta and I love it. It includes 8 colors which compliment each other very well. The colors have decent pigmentation. They are not matte but they only have a slight shimmer.


This is my second pallet by Ulta. It is bigger than my first pallet. It includes 12 eye shadow shades and 12 lip gloss shades. The sad thing about this pallet is that the glosses are ruined due to fall-out from the shadows. The colors in this pallet are gorgeous as well and I love them.



In my opinion, these Ulta pallets are almost as good as Sephora's brand pallets and they are cheaper. I received these pallets for about $10 a piece which is a good price considering how long the last.






No comments:

Post a Comment