Saturday, February 5, 2011

E.L.F Waterproof Eye-Liner Pen


After seeing that this product was on the "Best Sellers" list on Elf, I decided to order a few.

I purchased Midnight, Plum, Coffee and of course black. I was not interested in the Ash shade.

My pens worked well for a few uses and then began to  disappoint me several times.

After only maybe 2-3 uses, the colors did not appear to be vibrant anymore. The blue doesn't look blue and the purple is not vibrant at all. The black has to be layered on in order to achieve any true darkness. 

In addition to the poor color, my pens dried out very quickly. The pen itself looks dry and damaged even though I did nothing to damage them.

I am not sure why this product is raved about on the site. Maybe I just had bad luck. Or maybe people are just too excited about being able to get a felt tip eye-liner pen (which are usually pricey) for only $1. Either way, I would not recommended this product to anyone. It is absurd to only get a few uses out of a product, no matter what the cost is.

I hope that E.L.F does not disappoint in the future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment