Saturday, February 19, 2011

E.L.F Small Studio Brush Holder



This is my first official brush holder. In the past, I had never purchased a holder because I could not find one that I liked. Of course, I saw ones that were nice but I wasn't going to shell out a lot of money on one. I found this on the eyeslipsface.com website for only $5 and decided to purchase.

I was unsure about the size because in the picture it only shows five brushes in the holder. Even after opening it, I thought it was too small. Boy, was I wrong! This sleek holder holds all of my brushes and most of my eye-liners (and it isn't even full)

I love this holder so much and I wish that I had brought the larger one as well which is 3x the size but sadly I do not have room for that right now.


So you can see how much it really holds. 


No comments:

Post a Comment