Sunday, January 30, 2011

E.L.F 100 Color Pallet Review

I was so excited when I got this pallet. I hate ordering offline but I was able to get this from Target back before Christmas. I had been wanting it for quite some time and it still only cost me $10 in the store.

This is one of the most raved about items on the site so I had to check at out.

This pallet, like any other, has its downfalls. Some of the colors have amazing pigmentation while other's do not.

The greens and blue shades seem to be fine and very pretty. I receive many compliments when I use them. One thing I love about this pallet is the huge selection of neutral colors. I love neutral colors and I use them all the time. Their the first colors that I always run out of so I was happy to see that this pallet contained so many.

The packaging is cute but not the best. I like the sleek design but after having this in my bathroom the outside was all marked up. The packaging doesn't matter that much. It does not affect the product but I just wanted to state the packaging is cheap.


Now lets move on to the colors. I LOVE the colors. This pallet has many matte colors and the colors that aren't matte are nice and shimmer. There is only one shadow that is very glittery which is a green shade. Although I prefer matte shades, the shimmer one's are nice. They are not too over the top and the work very well paired by themselves or with a matte color. The sizes of the shadows are pretty large although I am not sure how deep they are.


Overall, I would recommended this pallet. It has many colors that my other pallets do not contain. The colors are very bright (you can't even tell from this picture.) And even though not all the colors are amazing, you still get many that are good, especially for the price. Sadly, Target no longer carry this item, but you can find it on eyeslipsface.com.

Goodluck! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment