Tuesday, January 4, 2011

China Glaze


I am very pleased to say that I recently purchased my first bottle of China Glaze. I am usually very cheap because I am on a very tight budget and do not want to spend full price for any nail polish. I was lucky enough to pick up one of the brand's limited edition Holiday colors. The color that I purchased is "Peace on earth" (pictured below) The polish had been marked down to Clearance for $2.99. Since I bought this at Ulta and had one of the amazing coupons, I basically ended up getting it for free.

"Peace on Earth",which is shade 887,is a very natural green color that would work well for anyone. I would of purchased more colors but I was lucky enough to get the very last bottle.


My impression: I was pleased after using the polish. The color was much prettier than I expected. The polish had great coverage. I had almost complete coverage after only one coat but I did two coats just be safe and topped it off with my Ulta top coat. I had some trouble getting a good picture of my nails (I am new to this.) I was able to get a few so you guys would get the idea. 



Please ignore my messy hair and lack of makeup! 



No comments:

Post a Comment