Saturday, January 8, 2011

E.L.F Bronzer

Here is another wonderful elf product that I am in love with (pictured above) Online, elf has many types of bronzer's that you can purchase. Sadly, I am not a big fan of ordering from Elf online due to the fact that it takes you forever to get your purchase and that for this specific brand I much prefer to see the product in person.

The bronzer pictured above is from the essential line by E.L.F. If you don't know, the essential is the cheapest line by E.L.F and all of the products are sold for $1.

The color above is "Sun Kissed" which I purchased at Target. The picture they show online is much different than what the color looks like in person.  On the site, this shade appears to be peachy but in person there is no peach tones at all.


I have tried my fair share of bronzer's and I usually find that the color is much too dark and does not blend well. I was so pleased after getting this bronzer because it works perfectly and looks very natural as well. It is not matte but it doesn't have too much shimmer.

My only complaint is that I over estimated the size of the product. Usually blush, bronzer or powder will last me a very long time. I have been using this product for a few weeks at tops and I hit the bottom today. I would still recommended using this product because it really is amazing for $1 (even if you don't get that much!)

No comments:

Post a Comment