Monday, January 24, 2011

Moonlight Path

I have so many perfumes from many stores and different brands.

There are very few scents that I actually re-purchase time and time again.

Moonlight Path is one of them.

Moonlight Path is a bath and body works scent. I love how you can have a lotion,body butter,shower gel, body spray, perfume,shampoo/conditioner, room spray or even candle in this scent. 

This is one scent that I hope the store will never discontinue.

I picked up this cute little set during the black Friday sell for only $7. It contains a travel size lotion and a small bottle of perfume which will last me forever. Body and body works does not usually sell small bottles usually and their big bottles are too pricey for me so I was very happy to make this purchase.


No comments:

Post a Comment