Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How to Hide Bad Bangs

If you did not already know this, I am on a very tight budget. Because of this, I cut my own hair. I do this because I hate going to a over priced salon and sometimes not even getting the cut that I wanted.

Sadly, you are bound to mess up occasionally.

I gave myself a bad layer and bad bangs back in December and am now waiting for it to grow it.

If you ever have bad bangs do not cut it shorter to try to make it look better. This will not help. You will have hurt yourself even more because you will have to wait even longer for the hair to grow out. Instead go to a store ( I personally love Claire's) and purchase a few clips. Using the clips to pin the bangs to the side and decorate your hair. It is most likely that people will be too busy complimenting your clips to notice your hair. 



4 comments:

  1. omg i love these. they're so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had them forever and I love them. I am always losing my clips but I am glad I still have these

    ReplyDelete
  4. I completely feel you, --- about giving ones self a haircut and not doing so well. I am there. I enjoy your blog! Add me as well !! =)

    ReplyDelete