Saturday, January 15, 2011

Rimmel Cosmetics

I must say that Rimmel is one of my favorite brands.

I recently started using their " Fix and Perfect" primer again (pictured left.) I think that this is my second favorite primer next to Smash Box, which is not affordable at all. The only down-side of this foundation is that it only comes in one shade. The shade works fine for me but I am not sure how it would work for those who are lighter skinned.I actually prefer a tinted primer like this because it really helps even out your skin tone.


Next, I finally used my "Stay Matte" foundation. I have had this product for a while but have not used it. I have been trying to use other foundations because I seem to have a million in one that are half empty.

I really like this foundation. It is creamy yet it does help matte the skin. I noticed reduced shine on my forehead and nose. I still have some shine and have to use powder through out the day, but I have yet to find a product that actually does everything it says.

I was very happy that this color (201, Classic Beige) seemed to work really good on me. I always seem to have the hardest time finding the right color. 

I would recommend these both, especially the primer because not many of the cheaper brands carry foundation primer.

*Just a note : I would not suggest using a foundation brush for these products because of their thickness. I would recommended a sponge or just using your fingers! :) *

No comments:

Post a Comment