Friday, January 14, 2011

FLIRT!

I used to work at Kohl's and while working there, I learned some things about their make-up lines. 

First of all, all of the make up carried at Kohl's Beauty Counters are made by the same company that makes Estee Lauder. 

What does this mean?
All of the make-up at Kohl's should be high quality and will cost you way less than Prestige Brands. 

Kohl's has several lines of make-up that they carry but my favorite brand would have to be FLIRT! I enjoy flirt because of the color selections that the brand offers. All of the colors are "hip" and seem to be very pigmented. Also, the products are packaged very nicely.

This is an eyeshadow by FLIRT! All of the pressed eye shadows should look like this and they should be called "Dream Eye-Shadow". The brand also carries "mousse" type eye shadows but I prefer either pressed or loose powder. 

This is what the outside of the shadow looks like. Excuse the dirtiness, I have had this shadow for some time but only really started using it a lot recently because my shirt for work is green.


To open the shadow, you slide it open and this is what you get in the inside. I love the way that it opens and the fact that you get your own little mirror is AMAZING.


As you can see, you get a lot of shadow. It is much bigger than most brands see and it is very reasonable for only $12. Also, if you shop at Kohl's often, you know that they are always doing shopping passes and coupons. 





No comments:

Post a Comment