Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Strong Healthy Nails

Have you ever wanted nice long nails but could not afford to get manicures ever few weeks? No need to worry, after using the product I am about to show you, your nails will be better than ever.

If you are looking for strong healthy nails all you have to do is go to your local beauty store that sales O.P.I. I would suggest either Ulta or Sally Beauty. You can also shop around online to possible find it cheaper. The product that I am about to show you is called "O.P.I  Natural Nail Strengthener."


Obviously, O.P.I is a bit pricey but I can easily afford this product because it lasts for quite some time. If you are going to be painting your nails, all that you need to do is simply apply this BEFORE the polish making sure that you cover your entire nail. If you do not want painted nails, just make sure you paint this one every few days.

Here is a picture to show you what my nails look like while wearing O.P.I and after extended O.P.I use.


Ew, I have old lady hands but if you look at the picture you can see that my nails are nice and shiny and that I also have a lot of growth. I have been using O.P.I for over a month and my nails grew this long pretty quickly. I had to cut them down because they were becoming bothersome at my job. After using O.P.I, I still have the occasional break and snag but the product allows my nails to grow much quicker/longer than normal. I would definitely recommended, this product is worth the money. 

2 comments:

  1. i told you so :) haha. im so sad that mine ran out. i can definitely tell the difference. my nails are really short right now cuz they're just so soft & brittle. i can thank canadian winters for that :( i need to get a new one. like now.

    xoxoxox!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy a new one! My nails kept breaking/tearing yesterday which caused me to pick at them. UGH!

    ReplyDelete