Sunday, January 23, 2011

Nails of the Week by - ORLY


I was so happy when I got a coupon for a free bottle of ORLY polish from Ulta. 

I went to the store as soon as I could to pick up my bottle of free polish.

Sadly, you could only choose from 3 different colors ( a blue, a sliver, or a pink)

When looking at the bottles, I was not amazed by any of the colors but I could not pass up the free polish so I decided to use my coupon to the the blue.

I do not regret the decision at all.

The Color that I choose is shade 40662 known is It's up to blue.


The only reason I did not like the color at first was because of the way that it looked in the bottle. I don't know why, but it just did not appeal to me strongly.


Boy, was I wrong. After using this polish, I would have to say that this is one of my favorite colors ever. I have worn this for the past week and received so many compliments on it at work from both men and women.

When applying the color, the polish goes on very well. Even after one coat, I had a nice vibrant color. The color seems to shimmer in the sunlight and has overall greatly improved my opinion of the ORLY brand. The color also wore very well. I only had some wear on the tips after several days and that is all

You can see how amazing the color looks from this picture.I actually took this one with my cell phone which proves how vibrant the color really is!











No comments:

Post a Comment