Sunday, January 2, 2011

Garnier Fructis Skincare

Yesterday, I went to Ulta to use one of their a-m-a-z-i-n-g coupons. Sadly, they were all out of the product that I had planned on getting (Garnier Fructis Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion) I was adamant about using my coupon because it expired that day(I am also obsessed with getting my "club" points.)I decided to purchases Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreshing Gel Cream (pictured below) I must say, I was a little nervous about this purchases due to the fact that I was unsure about how moisturizing a gel cream could really be since I am used to using lotion.

 

After purchasing and trying the gel cream, I would have to say that overall I am very pleased. Unlike the moisturizers that I have used before (such as Loreal: Healthy Skin and Cetaphil), this product did not leave my skin greasy at all. Even after only one use, my dry skin felt very nice and smooth.

For those of you who may not know, Garnier is a fairly cheap line. I purchased the gel cream for only $7.99. Keep in mind that this product can be found at both Target and Walmart for a bit cheaper as well. I would highly recommended this to anyone looking for a nice inexpensive moisturizer. 

**Just a side note: The only problem/s that I have with my skin is dryness in the t-zone and oily-ness. I also get some pimples but no acne. I would advise being careful with this if you have SUPER sensitive skin.

The actual container:It looks pretty big but you only get 1.7 oz of actual product which should be enough if you use it properly. I like the color, its a nice pretty green :)



3 comments:

  1. gels are better for oily skin. think of the clinique line. their dramatically different moisturizing lotion is for drier skin & their dramatically different moisturizing gel is for oilier skin. i really wanna try garnier but unfortunately its not $7.99 in canada. im currently using my old cetaphil since i moved out. i hate it :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much does it run there?
    Do you have any type of store besides sephora that has a good point system?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ill have to check it out next time im at the drugstore. i finally figured out where the closest one is to me hahah.
    shoppers drugmart has a weird points system but ive never actually looked into how many points i have. you only get points if you remember your points card which i never do :P but my mom told me its not a very rewarding system. i mean, its cananda. we suck at being good to customers lol.

    ReplyDelete