Friday, January 21, 2011

Favorite Hair Products

I have tried many hair products over the years and over time I have found two products that work really good and are surprisingly very cheap. 

The first product is a great product for everyone, even those with over processed hair. The product is Garnier Fructis: Leave in Conditioning Cream. Not only is this a great leave in conditioner but it also works as a styler as well. Sadly, I have some horrible layers in my hair. I use this to keep them from sticking up by applying a bit to my hands and simply pushing the layers down. I run the product all through my hair to smooth it out and condition it. After applying the product, you can also "tousle" your hair to achieve a cute look.


Another product that works really good is Got2B : Smooth Operator Hairspray. Finally, a hair spray that does not make your hair feel gunky. I spray this on my hair daily to make it shine and control frizz and pesky hairs. I also use this when I pull my hair up for work. 


Both of these products are great for every day use and will not leave your hair gunky at all!


No comments:

Post a Comment