Thursday, January 6, 2011

E.L.F REVIEW


I bought this product a while ago and just started using it this week. It is so amazing and I like it a lot. I love the fact that is is a duo and it only cost me $3. 

The concealer is really good. It is nice and creamy and it blends very well. I do two layers of it to get good coverage.

I also really like the highlighter. It is a very subtle high-light that blends very well into the skin.  Plus, I use it as a primer on my lids and it is amazing.

I would definitely recommended buying this. You can find this product at eyeslipsface.com for $3 like I said. If you are lucky like me, you should be able to find it in your local target store as well.

How to apply the product:

1) Apply your daily moisturizer or whatever you usually use on your skin
2) Apply your primer
3) Apply the concealer on your skin. I always like to put more in the corner of my eye where circles are darker and then blend out.
4) Apply your foundation as usual
5) After applying my foundation, I like to apply an additional layer of concealer(optional)
6) Finally, I apply a small amount of highlighter under my eye and blend throughly.
7) Apply highlighter to eye lid and blend in order to use as a primer.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for doing this review! I was wondering about this product, actually. It seems like half of the reviews on E.L.F. weren't as flattering.

    I am in love with E.L.F. so I'm always rooting for their products to be a success. I'll have to pick this one up next time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your very welcome. I actually have a lot of products by them (many that I have not even used) and I should be reviewing them all soon hopefully! I am glad that I could help you.

    ReplyDelete